Tuesday 7 December 2010

PLANNING


Production plan
Dates:
The dates in which I will record my film is 11th to the 24th January.

Locations:
The locations in which I will be recording my film is in three locations, a males bedroom, an females bedroom and a train station. This is because it corresponds with my Script.

Personnel:
Actors/Actress - female and male.
Camera co-ordinator.

Equipment:
Camera – take pictures for props.
Tripod
Film camera
Mac – Edit the film

Props:
Cigarette
Books
Paper
Pen
Bag
Pictures on wall
Television
Mirror
Lipstick
Clothing
Bed
Dvds
Watch
Magazines

Costume:
Male – Black t-shirt and black jeans.
            Shirt and trousers.
            Bright coloured top and jeans.
            Hat, plain back t-shirt and black jeans.

Female – White t-shirt and blue Jeggins.
                Chequered coat, scarf and black leggins.

No comments:

Post a Comment