Friday 10 December 2010



This video inspired me to use the name of the song because of what it implies. The Lyrics describe a serial killer who has an obsession. The lyrics are "Let me take you down without a sound
Dead before you hit the ground
Blood washes my hand can't understand
Sterilizing my pain

Washed away with crimson tide
By my hand I keep testing time
Quench the fire that drives my soul
Soothing me as death takes hold

Peaceful and serene slowly bleeding
Eyes once bright are now fading
Pallid ashen face against my skin
Staring blindly at some place

Washed away by crimson tide
By my hand I keep testing time
Straight flesh lace adorns your neck
Spilling your blood all over my flesh

Quench the fire that drives my soul
Soothing me as death takes hold
Divine godsend enveloping me
Spiritual ecstasy sets me free"


This was taken from the website http://www.lyricstime.com/slayer-serenity-in-murder-lyrics.html
on the 10th December 2010 at 2:37.

This suggests innocence within the murder that occurs, this is what i want to allow my film to occur with the use of a younger actor portraying sterotypically inoccent as reading also the females costume is very feminine. Costume is also white so that it also represents innocence. The talk of spiritual, is represented in what that character belives in because the male is worshipping the female. So that its his spiritual destitny that he believes. Also the refect of the short lyrics also reflects on the film as a whole because as this is just an short extract of what could occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment